Friday, September 22, 2006

Just a thought

This blog of mine is not meant dedicated for tamil . So here comes my new addup.....

I am not that good at english write ups. This is my first try.... everything shld have a start and here goes mine now...

I am very scheduled person [dont ask ppl who had waited 4 me for hours as they wld give a different pic of mine] I mean i like to do things at time [rather to say i am been practised to do so] In my home my dad is very perfect in these things.. he likes to get up early and sleep early.. in our home the lights shld be off by max 10pm. I know many wld feel this quite early but we had no choice.. I am the only exception to this rule as during exam i used to stay late [that to max 12 only allowed]. Because of this I was even forced not to see my favourite serial [Manaivi at 10pm in SUN Tv]. Never mind let me get to the topic ...

My life at pune had changed many things.. And one important event is my eating and sleeping time. Our time pass is generally watching movies that too nightshows only... I am not a person who goes for theaters and this transition is quite a great leap for me.

The total number of night shows i have seen in this 6 months stay is more than the number of films i had seen in theater in my entire life.. Its just dozen or so but still this count is more. Each movie was a new experience for me... Of all the movies i loved "CARS" , "Over the headge", "Lage Rago Munnabai", "SUPERMAN RETURS".

Its worth going to cars. It is an animated film by "PIXAR" .. Their last release "FINDING NEMO" was my favourite.. I had watched that moive in theater for 4 times. 3 times in the Studio 5 screen of Sathyam complex.. And 4th in my CD player.. 'Cars' is another masterpiece of them. I loved it a lot. Here goes its review...

This is about a car - 'Lightning Mc Queeen' [our hero] who participate in a race for Piston cup winning which had been his life time ambition. The race ends with 3 cars coming first. So the judges decide to keep the final run in California after 5 days. Our hero is little arrogant and crooky...The stroy unwinds with our little hero realizing the fact that life is about playing and not winning and also living and working together is grt fun rather than stand alone.

While his journey to his race spot which happened to be at other end, he looses track and goes to a town Radaitor Springs in Route 66 [which got unused due to the new routes constructed]. Here he comes across the grand master "Doc Hudson" who had been the champion for many yrs of the Piston cup. Also the "Master" a rusty truck wins over the love of our hero and helps him in his country service.

Even in this film they havent forgotten the romance. So here we go to introduce our heroine "Sally". She is cute car and her blue color makes her look gorgeous. In his race Doc himself comes as his trainer and finally though our little hero doesnt win the cup he wins the heart of entire world by helping a fellow car who got stuck in between the race to finish his last lap......

The screen in full of cars.. Even the bees and flies r in the shape of cars. The picturization is excellent. When Sally goes past the waterfall and our hero looks it from distance, the love that is shown in both of their eyes is worth mentioning. [This scene is enjoyed the most]. Also the emotions of all the cars when they came to know that Mc Queen is going to leave them , the silly games that Master and Mc Queen plays by waking up all the tracktors , Master driving in reverse gears, the most famous quote "To turn right u have to turn left" by Doc are grt....

Its worth a movie and i enjoyed it a lot though it dint beat my "Finding Nemo......"

2 comments:

Twin Mind said...

Pinky Girl!
Now that u have started, expecting more from you.

Anonymous said...

yesssss !! finally i could read something understandable in ur blog ... :)