Saturday, September 23, 2006

memories that wld last forever


Yest had been one of my best day in life...

Though u ppl wld not be surprised i wld have 3 pairs of eyebrows raised seeing this.....
yest my roomie left us and went back home... so it shld have been a sad day right.. but to be true it really turned out to be a grt day for me...

wait dont start to curse me..i meant it gave me a chance to know abt myself and how much she had occupied my life..... rather to say all our life..[we were close to tears when she departed in the airport ofcourse i had my icecream still in hand which we all had not actually enjoyed]

she had been with me in school. but the intimacy we hadnt got in those 2 yrs, was got in this 4 months. She had been our official jester.. every word she utters would turn out to be a joke...I cant forget those momements when my another roomie wld try to swallow water with grt difficutly as she wld not be able to control her laughter... This had been our usually way to tease her. whenever she drinks water i wld ask my roomie to spk so that the other wont be able to drink water properly...

Every second had been a grt event for us... we enjoyed every moment of life. those late nightes chats [we indeed got grt opposition from our association for being a cause of noise pollution], songs that we used to sing together during cooking the night shows [dont panic we used to sing good only.. all ilayaraja's beats as we both like them a lot], the back to back show of cars and sentinal [ that surprisingly turned out to be a noon show], the new dishes that we make [all the old dishes only but with new procedure as we dont know the exact procedure], the weekends we shared,....... this wld go on and on and on..

Above all, our hearts were filled with tears by the surprise that she had left for us... i had replayed a crystal maze/treasure hunt to get the gifts that she had left in our home[though very small] with clues in the cards... i dint know when she cld have done them.. The ganesh idol she had kept as a gift was very cute....

i miss her rather we miss her!!!!! we wld definitely miss her a lot....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

to all ppl reading this blog, i am the other roomie (whom these 2 have tortured so much, not allowing me to even drink water in peace !) .. good post kiks,.. well, as usual u have expressed what i had in mind ..

subramanian said...

romba senti podaatha

Anonymous said...

hii hope u enjoyed a lot a wonderful life with ur room mates.. where i did not have a chance for all those...